Monday, January 12, 2009

Some pics.....

Thought that I would share a few photo's taken while we were on our little holiday....

Lola eating her very first 'ice cream'. Actually it was frozen yoghurt made with real berries and it was only a little dollop on the end of a cone, but boy she loved it!!!!
Kalem feeded the eels, in my hat for some reason......
Lola in my hat, what is it about my hat????
Kalem and Talia at the start of a bush walk.
A beautiful walk with wonderful friends......
3 little munchkins, I love this photo.....
Kalem and Lola playing in the river. Kalem jumped off the bridge in the photo, giving me a near heart attack, it is much higher than it looks and my wee man is much braver than I thought!!!!
Chilling out in Nelson at the Jazz festival.....
Kalem go carting at the place were we camped.....
We camped at one of the only places in NZ were you can have a campfire, they even supplied the wood. Toasting marshmallows, YUM!!!
Him Tarzan , me Jane!!!!! Julian had hours of fun on the rope swing along with all the other grown up 'boys' there.....
At the river drying off in the hot NZ sun.....
Talia cooling down.....
Lola loved this big tyre swing and screamed (very loudly) every time someone tried to take her off. She sat there for ages rocking backward and forward gently, humming to herself.....

6 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Wow, what an amzing place. Where did you camp? The only place we've ever had a proper campfire is in the back of lake sumner. Looks like bliss.pp

Kiki said...

These photos make me want to go camping RIGHT NOW!!! What a lovely area, cute photo of the three of them indeed - having a big, squeezy cuddle. A river nearby and marshmallows toasted, camping doesn't get much better than that does it?!

Melissa Goodsell said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. The photos are just gorgeous, it looks like a great camping trip.
Melx

Poppy said...

Wow, it looks amazing, lovely photos!!!
It is wet cold and miserable here today, how could show all those lovely photos of all of you in the sun! That is so cruel… :0)
Glad you all had a great time!
Love Lou xxx

Melody said...

My goodness your little one is growing up!!

Looks like a fun time away - and me saying that about a camping trip is something I never thought I would say!

Heart Felt said...

Beautiful photographs, looks like you have had a great summer so far! xx

Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnwand
She is a trouble maker.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.