Thursday, June 19, 2008

Four Months Old...

Wow I can hardly believe that it has been four months since this adorable little girl came into out lives! I think that she is extra precious as it took us so long to decide to have her and I can't stop thinking....what if we decided against number 3?????? No Lola-Bel, unimaginable, I mean how did we ever get by without those beautiful gummy smiles???

She is a real blessing and we are all totally besotted with her. Kalem, so sweet and gentle with her and I can just tell that she will one day be able to wrap him around her little finger, he can't wait to see her in the morning and does the most amazing (sometimes quite odd) things just for one of those precious grins. Talia, not quite so gentle, but she adores her and needs to hug her at least 100 times a day. She loves to help me look after her and is especially interested in nappy changing time. Julian, a proud daddy, I can't help thinking that he is in for some trouble later on with 2 girls to boss him around(and me of course..), but he loves his little daddy's girls. And me..... well I can't stop staring into those amazing blue eyes, loving the fact that they look back at me happy and peaceful knowing that I am going to look after her and keep her safe, a job that I am truly going to cherish.....

In her new Bumbo chair, which everyone thinks is a big purple potty.........

Happy four month birthday Lola,
we love you.......................

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Its probably the expression on her face..the same kind of concentration you need for the real potty.
(Found another D. Is the one you found still working?)

quiltdude said...

Ah isn't she just so cute. Those baby days go by so quikckly don't they.
X Clare

Melody said...

Oh cherish her. They aren't babies for long are they? Those chairs always crack me up - very potty like expression on her face - that's for sure.

Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnwand
She is a trouble maker.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.