Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baking with Boo....

This week Talia was feeling up to doing a bit of baking, so in this week's 'baking with boo' we made Fudge-Filled Peanut Butter Muffins and yes they do taste as good as they sound.

Kalem joined in for the best bit... licking the spoon! Poor Lola looked on longingly from her bouncy chair.
The finished muffins, hmmmmm that is Talia's hand about to pinch one while I am otherwise occupied taking the photo. Well peanut butter is her favourite thing to eat EVER!!!!



Pretty in pink, a photo of our little princess for my mum and dad so they can check out her gooey gorgeousness...



This is my thrifted saucepan which I am thrilled with. I love ceramics in all forms and this pot is gorgeous, it even has pink daisies on it. I LOVE it, hubby however is less than enamoured with it and thinks it will be best kept in the cupboard.....ERRRR no way it makes me SMILE every time I see it..... and did I mention the pink daisies?????? ( by the way the photo does not do it justice)

No comments:

Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnwand
She is a trouble maker.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.