* I love the idea of having a journal, but never seem to get around to putting pen to paper, it is so much easier turning on the computer.* I want somewhere that I can keep a record of all of those lovely things that my children say and do, like how that other day my daughter thought that twins were called twinkles...how adorable is that!
* I am hoping that by writing down my plans, ideas etc., that this will push me into doing them. For example this year I am determined to learn how to sew.....see now that it is actually down for all the world (or at least my mum) to see I have no choice but to get on with it!
* I want to keep a track of my journey into midwifery from the very start and considering that I have not even applied for the course yet, this is a good place to begin.
* I would love to meet some other lovey crafty bloggers with similar interests.
* Finally, but probably most importantly I want a place that I can waffle on to my hearts content..........
A quick note about me... I am a 36 year old mama of three. My beautiful little blessing are Kalem aged 7 who throughout this blog will be referred to as Spud, Talia aged 3 aka Boo and our latest and FINAL addition lovely Lola aged 3 months as of yesterday! I am a stay at home mum at the moment but I am hoping next year to head off to Polytech to do a 5 month bridging course which will hopefully lead to doing a full time 3 year degree in Midwifery the following year 2010, fingers crossed. I am from England and am now living here in beautiful New Zealand with my lovely kiwi hubby Julian....probably more about him later!!!