Friday, May 30, 2008

Addicted to Blog....

Oh my goodness, how does anybody immersed in the world of blog ever get anything done????? Each day I tell myself that I will not go on the computer today, I will.. do the dishes, finish my knitting, create something new, hoover, sort out the ever increasing pile of mail on the kitchen bench, hang the washing out before noon...yeah okay you get the point!

So as there is nothing new to show, I thought that I would post some pictures of my needle felted fairies/angel. These are the ones that we have kept (lovingly adopted by Boo), others have made their way around the world as gifts for the other special little girls in my life.....



This one is my favourite, I made it to go on the Christmas tree, but it was too lovely and delicate for all those sharp pine needles...

Right I am seriously going to try and get more done today, in fact am going to sort out that pile of mail right now, just quickly check Ingrid's blog first............................

(by the way the idea for these little gems comes from the lovely lady who makes and sells them at the Christchurch Art Centre weekend market.)




3 comments:

david santos said...

Really beautiful!
Excellent post, julie, excellent!
have a nice weekend.

Melody said...

Oh they are sooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG those are sooooooo cute!!!! Come to have a look through your blog thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog :D

Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnwand
She is a trouble maker.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.