Sunday, October 11, 2009

LOVE.....

Recently during one of my classes we were asked to write down the name of the person that we most admired and respected. This was a very quick and easy decision for me as it has pretty much been the same person throughout the whole of my life.

This person is strong and clever, creative and inspiring, fun and loving, special beyond words and the most generous, kind person I know. This person is none other than my very own Dad.....

Ever since I was a little girl I have looked up to him and have know that I could go to him with any problem and he would solve it. We have of course had our father daughter rows over the years, but they never lasted long. He has given me the strength to live my life with the knowledge that I will always have him (and Mum) there as my safety net. This feeling of being protected, all be it from afar, really is a priceless gift. I am 100% a daddy's girl and proud of it and I really hope that my girls grow up feeling the same about their daddy as I do about mine.

So to the wonderful man I am blessed to call my Dad, I love you and I hope that you have a brilliant birthday. Wish I was there with you.. XXX

No comments:

Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnwand
She is a trouble maker.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.