Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THANK YOU........

First of all a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you lovely ladies that left a comment on my last post. Your words of encouragement and support really mean such a lot to me!!!!

Well my first week it over and boy was it BUSY!!!! It didn't help that I had booked myself on a 16 hour first aid course over the weekend as well. So yes it's certainly been busy, but it has also been a lot of fun. I am really loving being a student again and am actually enjoying using my brain (it's been a while), which so far seems to be working ok.....

This week I have learnt a lot, made some new friends, got some exercise (and a very sore bottom) riding my bike to college and my little family are all coping really well with the changes. So it's all good so far, all I have to do now is figure out how I am going to fit in all of the home study that is required. I am sure that it will all work itself out over the next few weeks.

Last week I also came down with a stinking cold which was a pain, but I fought it hard so it only lasted a few days. On the day that I was feeling most poorly I received this gorgeous bookmark in the mail from Abi, which totally brightened up my day. THANKS ABI!!! She is so clever, I have mentioned before that out daughters are now pen pals and Abi has taken a drawing that Talia sent to Maia and embroidered it onto some fabric and made me this gorgeous keepsake. I LOVE it and so does Talia!

Right then I am off to read some chemistry notes before my class this afternoon, but thought I would leave you with this adorable photo of my gorgeous girls. Lola had her face painted at pre-school and Talia though we definitely needed a photo.......

Hope everyone has a great week and thanks again for the lovely comments. X

3 comments:

Daisie said...

Am so glad that it's all gone so well (apart from the cold) and am sure the sore bottom will just get used to the saddle!!
xxx

sweetp said...

Glad it went well and you're enjoying it xx

Anonymous said...

I have beenthinking about you so much Julie and hoping things are going well for you all (Lola included :) ) Keep us updated - I'd love to hear how you enjoy your courses :)

Claire

Your fairy is called Tangle Saturnwand
She is a trouble maker.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.